Topic: Two bugs

• Author
    Participant

Hi, I’m loving the game so far! I’m very excited to see where it goes!
    I’ve found two bugs so far while playing. I have found that I can’t use my mousewheel to zoom in or scroll up. On the map, if I zoom out with the mousewheel, I’m forced to use ‘+’ to zoom back in, the mousewheel zooms out in both directions. In the inventory or hiring screens, I can only scroll down, the mousewheel scrolls downward in both directions. Its only a problem on the battlemap, since there is no key that I’ve found to zoom in, once I’ve zoomed out I’m stuck there. Is there a hotkey to zoom in on the battlemap?

I’ve only had one fatal problem and that was this afternoon. I was on the battlemap and was suddenly unable to do anything. I could still move the mouse and highlight objects, but I couldn’t end a turn, move, etc.. I tried to get a screenshot, but it doesn’t look like it happened. It’s probably not terribly helpful in this case, anyway.

Otherwise, I’m really having a great time with this game. Keep up the good work!

Participant

Ooops. Looks like I had played too long! Here’s the end of the log.html. I found my screenie after all.
    -> Behavior picked: Idle (1)
    15:03:51SQ
    * Goblin Skirmisher: Ending Turn with 3 of 9 AP left.
    15:03:51SQ
    * —————————————————
    15:03:52SQ
    TurnSequenceBar::onEntityEntersFirstSlot(Entity: Torleif – Locked: true)
    Turn started for Torleif
    TurnSequenceBar::onEntityEnteredFirstSlotFully(Entity: Torleif)
    15:04:38UI
    Reference error: ” UI” is not defined.
    15:16:35Core
    Shutting down engine core.

Participant

The full log.

Attachments:
    Keymaster

Hi, I’m loving the game so far! I’m very excited to see where it goes!
    I’ve found two bugs so far while playing. I have found that I can’t use my mousewheel to zoom in or scroll up. On the map, if I zoom out with the mousewheel, I’m forced to use ‘+’ to zoom back in, the mousewheel zooms out in both directions. In the inventory or hiring screens, I can only scroll down, the mousewheel scrolls downward in both directions. Its only a problem on the battlemap, since there is no key that I’ve found to zoom in, once I’ve zoomed out I’m stuck there. Is there a hotkey to zoom in on the battlemap?

That’s odd, to say the least. Never heard of this. Are you sure your mouse isn’t at fault?

I’ve only had one fatal problem and that was this afternoon. I was on the battlemap and was suddenly unable to do anything. I could still move the mouse and highlight objects, but I couldn’t end a turn, move, etc.. I tried to get a screenshot, but it doesn’t look like it happened. It’s probably not terribly helpful in this case, anyway.

Thanks for reporting this.

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

I just got the same ” UI” not defined error as before, this time as a battle was ending. The mousewheel problem is constant for me and only happens in this game. I figured out pgUp and pgDn to zoom the battlemap, so no problems with it really anymore. Keep up the good work!

Participant

Log was too large again.

Attachments:
    Participant

That’s odd, to say the least. Never heard of this. Are you sure your mouse isn’t at fault?

I also have the same issue with the mousewheel. I have a Microsoft wireless mouse (this one) and this issue only occurs with Battle Brothers.

It did not occur when I was running the game on Windows 7 a few months ago, but today is the first time I launch the game on Windows 10.

Participant

I can confirm this same behavior with the same microsoft wireless mouse in windows 10.
    When scrolling up it is interpreted by the game as scrolling down.
    A logitech wireless mouse does not present the same problem, which suggests to me something in the microsoft driver?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.