Topic: Unhold “Unstoppable Charge” bug

• Author
    Participant

Hi,

1. Describe the bug and how it happened: What did you do before and while it appeared
    In a fight with unholds, one of them charged a guy (height level -1) and stunned that guy AND the guy next to him (height level -2).
    I don’t think this is intended behaviour as only ranged weapons can attack 2 tiles or up.

2. Is it reproducable? Can you intentionally make it appear?
    No, I do not have the tools

3. Attach a screenshot if possible.
    Attached in zip file.

4. Attach your dx.diag. This file includes information on your hard- and software configuration.
    Not necessary.

5. Attach the Battle Brothers “log.html” file. (Please note the log gets overwritten once you restart the game so make sure you copy the log right after the bug appeared!)
    In zip.

5. Attach a save showing the issue, if there is any.
    In zip.

Thanks and BR.

Participant

Well, I am unable to upload anything.
    Not sure why, this used to work just fine for me. I tried with both Firefox and Chrome and Edge.
    I have accepted cookies etc. and even disabled Adblock.

I am also unable to “add another file”, it just moves me to the top of the screen.
    If the “UPLOAD ATTACHMENTS” is supposed to be a button, it isn’t.

If you’d like I can send you the zip file via email (where?) but I am not sure if it is necessary here.

Keymaster

No log file was necessary to fix this. Thanks for reporting.

The website seems to be broken currently, but if you encounter any other issues, don’t hesitate to mail your files to contact@overhypestudios.com

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.