Topic: update 0.6.0.14 bugs

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Avatar photoRap.
  • Author
    Participant

Encountered two and a half bugs with this update so far. My screenshots ingame comes out just a black screen, so I’ll try to describe as best I can.

First is when you get in a fight where there’s a caravan involved, the game freezes on the loading screen every time.

Second one is with the delivery contract events. Happened when a mercenary company tried to take the package from me, but I decided to fight instead. We get into the fight but the ending statistic window immediately pops up ending the fight even before the begins. Also happened with the glowing box and undead event.

This last one, I’m not sure if its a bug, but every fight in the swamps(and sometimes forests) is an ambush even when I’m trying to start the fight.

Hope it gets fixed soon, thanks in advance.

Participant

Game loads fine to main menu. In main menu mouse moves, sound plays and I cannot click on anything.
    Completed basic moron checks (local content check, restart, re download latest graphics driver, pulled out all other controllers, restart).

No change. Cannot click on anything. I have tried randomly click in open space wondering if there is an issue with resolution, no joy.

Attachments:
    Keymaster

First is when you get in a fight where there’s a caravan involved, the game freezes on the loading screen every time.

Second one is with the delivery contract events. Happened when a mercenary company tried to take the package from me, but I decided to fight instead. We get into the fight but the ending statistic window immediately pops up ending the fight even before the begins. Also happened with the glowing box and undead event.

Both are already fixed. You may have to restart Steam in order to receive the latest update.

This last one, I’m not sure if its a bug, but every fight in the swamps(and sometimes forests) is an ambush even when I’m trying to start the fight.

Not a bug.

Game loads fine to main menu. In main menu mouse moves, sound plays and I cannot click on anything.
    Completed basic moron checks (local content check, restart, re download latest graphics driver, pulled out all other controllers, restart).

No change. Cannot click on anything. I have tried randomly click in open space wondering if there is an issue with resolution, no joy.

Navigate to the ‘Battle Brothers.exe’ file, right-click, select ‘Properties’. Navigate to the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check ‘Disable display scaling on high DPI settings’.

Please let me know if this solves the issue for you.

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.