Topic: Paul´s Art Corner

• Author
    Keymaster

Last artwork is awesome, can’t wait to see the new opponents and stuff ! Your art get better and better! I think persian/arabian culture and architecture fit just fine with the current atmosphere of the game.

Thanks man, it’s quite a complex task to integrate a completely new human style into the game without breaking the immersion.

Furthermore, if you Paul have something of art you’re very excited to show to us, we don’t have any problem to take a look at it :D

Hehe, of course I’ll do that. The more blog posts we publish, the more art I will be able to post here without spoiling anything.

Cheers!

Overhype Studios - Let´s roll!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Hello Paul,

impressed as always with your work, cheers!

I would like to ask what do you think about a possibility of a company banner created in cooperation with community. The basic idea is that through either voting or open brainstorming the players help to create a design of a banner that can later get drawn with your skilled hands and implemented in the game. The process could go like that:

Question 1: The main motif will be a) monster b) humanoid c) animal d) other
    Say the voting was won by b) humanoid, so:
    Question 2: The humanoid will be a) human b) undead c) orc/goblin d) other
    Say the voting was won by b) undead, so:
    Question 3: The undead will be a) wiederganger b) ancient undead c) necrosavant d) other

And so on. It would take some time to come up with a “winner” but I think it would be really cool to fly a company banner that all the other long-time fans collaborated in creating.

I know that your priority right now is working on all the DLC assets but I think you’ve taken community suggestions for the banners in the past, so maybe it’s something to consider for a later date when you can spare the time?

Either way I’m looking forward to seeing more of your art!

Participant

Sorry i posted so late as i discovered this game a couple of months ago, and what really REALLY hooked me was the visual style of the game, i would say it’s the best i’ve ever saw since FF tactics, just registered to post this lol.

Awsome work dude.

Keymaster

I would like to ask what do you think about a possibility of a company banner created in cooperation with community. The basic idea is that through either voting or open brainstorming the players help to create a design of a banner that can later get drawn with your skilled hands and implemented in the game.

Hey Mike, sorry for not answering earlier.
    Thats something I can’t deliver right now. As you suspected I’m fully occupied working on the new DLC.
    Quite some time ago we already did something similar, I may miss some banners, but if I recall correctly these four were designed by players:

Forum Banners

Sorry i posted so late as i discovered this game a couple of months ago, and what really REALLY hooked me was the visual style of the game, i would say it’s the best i’ve ever saw since FF tactics, just registered to post this lol.

Thanks a lot man, great to hear that!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

As we go further into Q2 of the year, I would love to see some activity on this thread just to build a bit of hype !

"A plethora of peasents"

Participant

As we go further into Q2 of the year, I would love to see some activity on this thread just to build a bit of hype !

+1

Fireams and mortar art are superb. I always wanted to see them on BB. I’m eager to wear some southern armors.

Hey Paul, could you give us a present showing a nice piece of armor? :) If not, no problem.

Keymaster

Hey Paul, could you give us a present showing a nice piece of armor? :) If not, no problem.

Sure thing,
    here are some city state armors for the Gilded.

City State Armors

I’ll try to post some new stuff here again. If I don’t do it – just poke me :)

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Wow. The classic style of the third armor is amazing. I’m eager to see my bros in these suits. First armor is great too.

Thanks Paul ;)

Participant

Cheers Paul , very cool stuff. We need a bit of hype in this dark time.

"A plethora of peasents"

Participant

I’ll try to post some new stuff here again. If I don’t do it – just poke me :)

<almost 8 hours have passed since the last art piece was dropped>

POKE! POKE! POKE!

;]

Participant

Great work as usual Paul, I espacially like the dark one!

Keymaster

Here are a bunch of helmets for the city states,
    cheers!

City State helmets

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Nice set of helmets. I like the heavy ones jeje

Participant

Hello Paul and the rest of devs.

Do you have some art to share? can we see a little of it? ;=)

Soon we’ll enjoy the new DLC. I wish you good luck with the release.

Keymaster

Hey there,
    here are closeups of some new buildings and Figures for the southern city screen:

Southern Castle

Southern Taxidermist

Southern Temple

People 01

People 02

People 03

People 04

Cheers!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Viewing 15 posts - 1,651 through 1,665 (of 1,776 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.