Topic: Paul´s Art Corner

• Author
    Participant

That would be very cool…. but the ULTIMATE unique factor would be: If we could do a bit of a “character creation process” for our mercenary company, and I don’t necessarily mean choosing the founders, but maybe aggregating points between different options and choices to give each start more uniqueness.

Keymaster

Would it be possible to upload our own banners (.jpg,.png…) to the game?

Hey there,
    I dont want to kill your buzz, but probably not. It would require quite a bit of work on our side and as always: time is tight.
    Theres a TON of stuff we want to add and some of it wont make it unfortunately :(

t the ULTIMATE unique factor would be: If we could do a bit of a “character creation process”

Just last week we had a meeting discussing this point. We have some ideas floating around regarding a series of questions you answer when starting a new game to determine your exact starting conditions/passive boni etc.
    Its all pretty unstable though yet. Our focus lies 100% on the worldmap update now and after that we will decide on the final release feature list.

Cheers!

Overhype Studios - Let´s roll!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Excellent and lovely preview and building art sir! Have a good weekend

Keymaster

Thanks man!
    Im working on some stuff i would really like to show to you, but its still confidential :(
    Cheers!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

We are all going to benefit from the update soon enough :)

Participant

Paul is keeping verryyyy veryyy quiet, either he has a January flu, or some hyper-secret addition to the game :D

Participant

I bet he’s creating assets for dungeons and all the other lootable locations. If they are implementing the inn and the actual loot, then it’s next logical step.

Keymaster

Unfortunately, he has indeed been ill most of the week :( But he’ll be back on monday healthy and refreshed!

Overhype Studios - follow us!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

So no friday dev update? :(

Hopes he gets well soon!

Regards, Eldar.

Participant

What? I can’t hear very well. Are you saying he has been playing the updated version of the game for the whole week?

But seriously speaking – it’s good to hear that he’s well.

Keymaster

Are you saying he has been playing the updated version of the game for the whole week?

Haha, unfortunately not :) Its been a really rough week for me and even rougher for you guys not getting any artwork stuff to look at :)
    Heres some progress pics so you know what I’m working on:
    Wrecks and rocks
    Wrecks

Beach rocks
    beach

Ice rafts
    Ice

Attached locations polish (man thats a bunch of work)
    attached

And last but not least a little teaser of something bigger I am working on :)
    teaser

Cheers!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

is that ships Wrecks are or will be later interactive? Can we find there some lost souls and hidden treasures? It will be good…but it needs to remake tactical map too. It means not this update.

Participant

I’m pretty impressed with your ability to churn out high quality artwork like this. Like the style!

Participant

And last but not least a little teaser of something bigger I am working on :)
    teaser

Cheers!

*starts singing:* “I see a dark sail on the horizon …” ;-)

You’ve done some marvelous work, Psen. Thanks!

In a single player game, there's no such thing as cheating. It's merely "creative manipulation of the default settings"!

Participant

Wrecks

Hey Paul,
    looking at this picture, seeing the birds, I wondered if it would be possible to paint them white and make them seagulls that breed on such rocks, roam the coasts or circle above fishing villages looking for an easy meal.

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 1,777 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.