Topic: Paul´s Art Corner

• Author
    Keymaster

are you going to be reusing the old Fallen Hero armor anywhere?

Yeah, he looks so badass we have to reuse him :) He will be switched over to the zombie faction to provide more lategame threat.

Do we get some unique or legendaries?

These are “unique” versions of the normal military cleaver. They come with a name and improved stats.
    Our focus now is on the injury system, named weapons, and the perk rework of course.
    As much as I would love to implement them, the legendary weapons are not very high on our priority list at the moment.

Cheers!

btw, have some unique longaxes:
    Longaxes

Overhype Studios - Let´s roll!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

№ 1 is just perfect. It made me anxious expectation of new perks system a little better…
    If you ever will have some free time…may be…you can do this 1 for ” named” weapon
    for named axes

Participant

Axe #2 is REALLY nice.

On that note: named armors, named helmets – will those be included? And will named helmets/shields still be destroyed if broken by the enemy in combat?

Also, I have to say that I love how worn you made axe #1 look while maintaining its shine and elaborate detailing.

Also, if you decide to make rare round shields (I doubt it, but who knows), I’d see that as an opportunity for some sort of Celtic Knot design, or perhaps a Norse equivalent since we’ve seen Norse-like things but nothing Celtic.

Last comment for the time being: for some reason it strikes me as really odd that axe #2 has seen the least fighting of the three axes on the picture. Dunno why, but it does.

EDIT: Also, AWESOME – I’ll be glad to see the Fallen Hero armor around still. It’d be doubly awesome if it could be looted, but as long as it sticks around and sees use in-game, I’ll be happy. It IS a really neat piece.

Keymaster

will those be included? And will named helmets/shields still be destroyed if broken by the enemy in combat?

Named armors and helmets will -most probably- be included in the injury/perk rework update.
    Named Items have more durability than normal items, but can be destroyed.

Here are one handed axes:
    Axes

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

№ 1 is just perfect. It made me anxious expectation of new perks system a little better…
    If you ever will have some free time…may be…you can do this 1 for ” named” weapon
    for named axes

HAHAHA look like you got it (2) !!!

BEST DEVS EVER !!!

i would love to see a billhook like axe No 1.

Participant

Paul knows, that i always mean 2 – hand axes but this 1 – hand also looks good :)
    and now, when we have all this beauty, I think only about one thing – I hope that in the new system of perks the fighter will be on 1 st place and only then will be the price of the weapon…

Keymaster

I can only take requests for weapon categories I havent covered yet :)
    Time is running out! Here are warhammers and Warbrands:
    Warhammer
    Warbrand

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

if I want a “long play ” after the update of perks – I certainly find blacksmith with background “Dumb” and I’ll give him one of these hammers, rpg- is the main luxury that we have to allow ourselves to these wonderful games like BB.
    Your art is always great, Paul, even if it’s not a two-handed ax :)

Keymaster

These are not 2handed axes, but at least 2handed hammers :) Cheers!
    hammers

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

I can only take requests for weapon categories I havent covered yet ?
    Time is running out! Here are warhammers and Warbrands:
    Warhammer
    Warbrand

This is some quality work.
    Hammers are great, never was too much into warbrands but now I want to use them.
    Anyway can you bless us poor souls with some high quality daggers?

Keymaster

Your wish is my command :)
    Just kidding, was working on these anyways!
    Daggers

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Great work as always, can’t wait to use those ^^

Participant

Your wish is my command ?
    Just kidding, was working on these anyways!
    Daggers

Oh yeah!!
    That are sexy daggers and I can’t wait to take my hands on them. Rondel dagger here I come!
    New update with all these goodies in this Friday?

Participant

Two-handed hammers… Like ’em a lot. Hm.

The first two-handed hammer has a couple slight weird bits that I’ve spotted, Psen. It looks like the metal connecting the hammer head to the wood is… misshapen? Or the wood is misshapen? Or has the metal surrounding the wood been dented inward? The upper half of the hammer strikes me as very strange. The design is lovely, but it looks either poorly constructed by its smith or badly dented, or like the smith had a piece of wood which had a big chip missing at the end used for the hammerhead.

The other two hammers seem fine and I want to crush orcish bones with them.

Keymaster

I honestly like the look of the left hammer. It’s a bit ancient/dwarfen style or something in that direction. The hitting part has a certain “stone” vibe to it, so I leave it up for interpretation if thats stone or iron.

As a distraction: Have some throwing axes!
    Throwing axes

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 1,777 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.