Topic: B@E some fb from RusBear

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by RusBear RusBear 1 day, 8 hours ago.

• Author
    RusBear
    RusBear
    Participant

First of all. We all understand that with ANY DLC it is better then whitout ) but no matter how much i wished DLC i must say :
    1. New enemies like Spiders, Unholds and Schrats – very good, intersting desined.
    2. Same time Alps and Hexes – not. MultiApls just boring wipe. Hexes charmed sergant with 100+ resolve 3 times in a row. 4 hexes make your 8 brothers off from battle in 2 turns. It is worst then even shamans, Holy Bear. 4-5 Hexes with party with ANY other enemy – wipe 200%
    3. RA changes made for enemy using 2 handers buf and nerf late game heavy builds for players. Not fan of such be true.

RusBear
    RusBear
    Participant

4. Nimble was tested at all? it is even not OP it is horrible out of balance. Strange for you made such.

RusBear
    RusBear
    Participant

Kristoff, watch this. I think your are happy, yes?

JoyfulRogue
    Participant

Alps shouldn’t scale in numbers more than 3 or 4. Above that, they should be paired up with other enemies as a way to scale their power into the lategame. Otherwise, their AOE sleep mechanics break the game.

RusBear
    RusBear
    Participant

Well, I think you have already received many videos and reviews about how the nimbl works in the new dlc. Politely say, it looks weird. My opinion that the very idea that a nimbl should absorb damage is fundamentally wrong and not logical. A fighter without armor cannot receive less damage from penetrating damage than a fighter in armor, no matter how fat he is. Do you understand? Not to mention the economic component – do not need armor, do not need tools, do not care about injuries and daggers. Perk which is stronger than any other for any character and any build, the ultimate perk is not the best way for the interest of the game.
    Sure, you can say : “too cheat and easy for you-do not use”. Ok, i am agree at some way, but enemies have it, some new monster too powerfull if you not use nimble.
    Sadly whole game meh broken by this perk.

kem
    Participant

Totally agree, caster’s spells with the mechanics that have “hive-mind” (decentralized) LoS is totally broken.
    LoS restiction (casters should be able to see the target by themselves!, LoS from figure to figure) should be on ALL spells, and this restriction should fix stuff like this, as casters whould need to move into a LoS to apply pressure.
    and by LoS I also mean vision restraints i.e. affected by vision modifiers.

This was expected

kem
    Participant

2. Same time Alps and Hexes – not. MultiApls just boring wipe. Hexes charmed sergant with 100+ resolve 3 times in a row. 4 hexes make your 8 brothers off from battle in 2 turns. It is worst then even shamans, Holy Bear. 4-5 Hexes with party with ANY other enemy – wipe 200%

Hexes are doable if you are going in prepared with proper gear and potions (witch battle event), or a contact (the way most contracts are implemented, the “ambush way”, its just pure BS)

If battle is an ambush (you cannot reasonably expect the odds) it is just a pure damage control, with not much to control to begin with, as your units are not yours to control, lol. So, its just a wipe, basically.

RusBear
    RusBear
    Participant

I think it is not improoved AI

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.