Topic: B@E some fb from RusBear

• Author
    Participant

I believe it’s not a good idea to have perks which only makes other perks’s traits better in such a direct way. Every perk needs to remain the way they are, independent. Because of that, I still insist that the way to go about the nimble perk is to change it’s name and turn it into an active skill with fatigue cost to activate, my main idea now is to transform it into a skill that when activated increases your mdef and rdef for a turn, as if your brother was spending all his power into evading blows for that turn. The bonus would still exponentially decrease with the more armor a brother had, making sense both in regards to realism and also being a balanced option.

Participant

I believe it’s not a good idea to have perks which only makes other perks’s traits better in such a direct way. Every perk needs to remain the way they are, independent. Because of that, I still insist that the way to go about the nimble perk is to change it’s name and turn it into an active skill with fatigue cost to activate, my main idea now is to transform it into a skill that when activated increases your mdef and rdef for a turn, as if your brother was spending all his power into evading blows for that turn. The bonus would still exponentially decrease with the more armor a brother had, making sense both in regards to realism and also being a balanced option.

Well then welcome in 5% RNG hell…

Participant

I like Idea of ThorHC about mecanics based on Footwork/rotation perk, but if we wont to do perk dependence we could do nimble as active skill with high fatigue cost(25?+ some ap) that give extra move points, and being available if armor penalty less than 10-15?(don’t really know) fatigue. So archers can not use it a lot,and footwork+nimble will be very expensive combo

Participant

I spent many hours in the new dlc and also specifically checked at many records of streams. and now I had a definite opinion on the morality checks in the new dlc.
    This is especially noticeable and looks a bit strange on the example of my favorite (especially if you watch other people’s streams) orcs.
    Many times I have regretfully seen situations when the killing of several youngs from a group of more than 10-12 orcs led to a panic of completely unharmed warriors and even a warlord.
    let me suggest some changes

1. Berserkers can not get a reduction in morale in general, but they can also raise morale only by their own successful attacks and only for themselves( also maybe need some balance number of bersrkers in battle)
    2. Warlord can not get the status of panic – otherwise he is not a warlord but a simple orc, he must be special. Just 1-2 brake morale, but not panic.

Participant

Many times I have regretfully seen situations when the killing of several youngs from a group of more than 10-12 orcs led to a panic of completely unharmed warriors and even a warlord.

Yeah, I also think about this, but in case of brothers team. Why Noble or Knight so becomes excited when enemy hurts refugee or beggar – death of lowborn brother shouldn’t worry anyone with combat or noble background.

Participant

snip

Sounds like sensible changes, regarding the morale checks depending on enemy background.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.