Topic: Best random map I can ever have

• Author
    Participant

map
    Never see this before, there are only two places can get up to the high ground. LOL

Participant

Lucky you, had the same in reverse just a while back. 30 bandits on the cliffs around ten marksman pouring arrows while I try to get up. Lots of fun!

Participant

Lucky you, had the same in reverse just a while back. 30 bandits on the cliffs around ten marksman pouring arrows while I try to get up. Lots of fun!

Do you mean Fun, in the Dwarf Fortress sense? That sounds absolutely brutal.

Participant

5 versus 32? Even is such positioning the second entrance is quite wide (3 spots) so you could still get overwhelmed. I guess the best bet was to try to make ghouls run away as their comrades fell from projectiles?

Keymaster

Nice screen :)
    Thats why we went with randomly generated maps instead of “balanced” handcrafted ones like in the new xcom.

Overhype Studios - Let´s roll!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Do you mean Fun, in the Dwarf Fortress sense? That sounds absolutely brutal.

Any challenge is fun. Absolutely bored of hero games where you do not even have to do anything, and it was a miracle to find this game and just as I thought I have lots of fun even now. Since the start of EA all I’ve seen point to a very fine complete game from a very fine studio. And that is fun too! Hell I’ll be damned if I miss out this one ;)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.