Topic: Kraken not Dieing

• Author
    davidson505
    Participant

Hello and good evening regarding to what happened yesterday where the krakens tentacles would not die the same thing is now happening to the kraken as after i killed him there was a death animation but the kraken was still alive with some sort of tool bar in from of his icon every time i tried to attack sadly i have no file to send but the text said the following.
    “Script error – The index “isDying” does not exist”.

Rap
    Keymaster

I just tested this and it worked fine for me. If you encounter this issue again, please send over your log file to contact@overhypestudios.com as explained here: http://battlebrothersgame.com/forums/topic/how-to-report-bugs/

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

davidson505
    Participant

i tried it again and it happened again however i was able to beat the glitch with hand cannons every time i shot the kraken a a dead body apeared around it and i was able to kill it 6 times before it final gav in and gave me the victory however there was no drops other than the sword blade for the reproach, i wonder if it cause my save is corrupted or something from what happened yesterday with the tentacles.

Rap
    Keymaster

No, it has nothing to do with any saves being corrupted. Like I said, if you’d like us to take a look at this, please send over your log file.

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.