Topic: "Listen lads I have something to tell ya" – Interesting stories you want share

• Author
    Participant

Hey guys. This thread is for interesting or at last funny events that happened to you in game.
    Tell me about your exploits and victories. Share the pain of your mistake and losses.

I will start with example.
    So I start another company called Hired Blades(Hard).
    Three men sworn to fight under one banner: retired soldier, militiamen and caravan guard.
    They all come with decent weapons and skills.
    In the city they first fly their banner three persons offer them quests.
    Two guys ask them to get and find some things and one shady guy offer them bounty for the heads of some petty criminals.
    being short on cash and don’t want to take no necessary risks this little merry band go for exploration.
    Easy money they thought.
    And indeed it was.
    But after they come back from their mission they meet 7 armed bandits at the city gate.
    3 versus 7
    They was pretty sure that they are toasted.
    But no. After heroic fight thanks to one spears and two blades they slay all enemies. Victory worth a song.

They were welcome as heroes. After that they were joined by Adventurous Noble and go to kill wanted criminals.
    Sadly both of original company members died.
    Rest in peace brothers. The banner still flying.

Participant

Woah?! At first I though we had some kind of new aftermath screen! :D

Looks like the good equipment saved their lifes. This time. Well done fellow brother.

Participant

How in the hell did you get “retired soldier, militiamen and caravan guard” as your starting roll? You must be a haxxzor! :D

Participant

How in the hell did you get “retired soldier, militiamen and caravan guard” as your starting roll? You must be a haxxzor! 😀

Or all other saves never made it past the first battle, so no story worth telling. ;)

Participant

After this my beggar army feels even more poor…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.