Topic: Show your armory

• Author
    Participant

My fellow Company Commanders
    I request a assistance from you. Show the world what unique items you manage to obtain.
    Thank you very much for your help.
    Showing treasures I already gathered from vile greenskins Undead and bandits.

Participant

good collection :) let me add some…
    sorry for picture – i am not a pc artmaster

Participant

good collection :) let me add some…
    sorry for picture – i am not a pc artmaster

Nice shields.
    Too bad that I am too afraid use ones in battle. I had two more orc shields but they got wasted in first battle I used them.

Participant

I had some unique shields, buy they either got broken or lost to a bug. Some bandit leaders with unique weapons fled. I never check orc weapons.

Participant

I had some unique shields, buy they either got broken or lost to a bug. Some bandit leaders with unique weapons fled. I never check orc weapons.

Nice find. I never see unique two handers or spears. Or ranged weapons.
    Orc weapons have higher by 5 fatigue cost to use and are heavier but have better damage and higher effectiveness against armour. Also they are less durable.
    Posting this night finds.
    Axe, 2 flails and 2 shields in one battle against Fallen Heroes.
    Sword from a bandit leader on a road.
    Orc stuff from 3 Orc camps and few raiding parties. Orc Warriors often carry unique weapons but I don’t see any with a unique shield yet.

Participant

nice axe “long”.
    There is no in game :
    named 2 hand swords, spears, daggers, 2 titel weapons.
    and no named armor- only wolf armor that i saw just 1 time on bandit leader – but my brave men broke it/ i think it is will be better that this armor drop with zero durability…but drop :)

Participant

Sharing with you my finds. Will add to the list over time.

Participant

The Slayer and Well balanced Blade is nice.
    Currently I get some more items and a lot of Orc choppers.

It would be nice to make some custom weapons and armour in the city. Like bring best tier normal item and a lot of cash plus some special drops or remake unique items for a cash.
    It would be nice thing to spend a cash.

Participant

I thought that the best theme for this issue is not found:
    I ask those who are able to get the wolf armor from bandit’s boss put a screen here. All my 10 attempts to get her futile. it all – time break. and arming of all daggers and try to get it, risking the loss my people – not for my passage without save/loads.

Participant

I thought that the best theme for this issue is not found:
    I ask those who are able to get the wolf armor from bandit’s boss put a screen here. All my 10 attempts to get her futile. it all – time break. and arming of all daggers and try to get it, risking the loss my people – not for my passage without save/loads.

Yes.
    I hurt him so armour was damaged(like 50% damage) but I finished him with daggers.

Participant

holy axe i ‘ve did it. it was…so…i have no words

Attachments:
    Participant

Congrats.
    BTW Can you loot it when you already have one?

Participant

Before Goblins i had two werewolf hides…so i suppose you can…
    Who can carry Masterwork bow??? Never seen it in game…

Participant

Before Goblins i had two werewolf hides…so i suppose you can…
    Who can carry Masterwork bow??? Never seen it in game…

Nobody. Its not drop. Its made by event. You need level up boyer at last to level 6. For me its happened on level 11 after some time(like day 60). You can change guy name to some what you want your Masterbow named. I call one boyer a Sharpshooter and second Marksman so I get Sharpshooter’s Masterwork Bow.

I was thinking that drop from bandit leader is the same as Werewolf Armour made by event. But its looks like they are different. So now I am levelling a tailor.
    null
    null
    Psen art is amazing like always.
    With the amount of unique weapons I gather in my recent game my company definitely need a rent a warehouse to store some of them.
    It would be cool to make have some sort of place to store surplus items and soldiers(for a cash).

Participant

Wow! Thanks for sharing the werewolf mail armor! Been wondering if it was ever possible to get one.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.