Topic: Show your armory

• Author
    Participant

Before Goblins i had two werewolf hides…so i suppose you can…
    Who can carry Masterwork bow??? Never seen it in game…

Nobody. Its not drop. Its made by event. You need level up boyer at last to level 6. For me its happened on level 11 after some time(like day 60). You can change guy name to some what you want your Masterbow named. I call one boyer a Sharpshooter and second Marksman so I get Sharpshooter’s Masterwork Bow.

hm…looks like events more random then even i think. i have two – 11- level boyers in party/ 70+ day- never see this event

Participant

Do not know what tailor do, but both wolf armors are lootable from Bandit leaders.
    Thanks for Bow hint ;)

Participant

Do not know what tailor do, but both wolf armors are lootable from Bandit leaders.
    Thanks for Bow hint ?

If you level up Tailor it can fire a event and he can make you a Wolf Armour.

Both? Didn’t know. Thanks.

Participant

I get one.
    Its superior to other mails and to Werewolf Hide Armour.
    Look really great on my Lieutenant.

Participant

some new items.
    ax – my special pride

Participant

Huhu nice axe!

Participant

Here’s the best that the Reluctant Raven Company has been able to scrounge up. I *almost* had one of the sweet “werewolf armor” sets. But, Alas!, the bandit leader fought until his armor fell to pieces. I also had a pretty sweet shield, until a bandit band actually targeted the owner and broke the shield. :-(

In a single player game, there's no such thing as cheating. It's merely "creative manipulation of the default settings"!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.