Topic: Suggestion for displaying ammo

• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Avatar photoSky.
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve bought this game on steam and I have to say that I really like it!

But the thing that irks me is that I always have to open up the inventory to check the ammo for my bowmen.

I think that putting an ammo counter next to the bow on the character bust would make life much easier.

Keymaster

Hi Psyclone,
    actually you are right, at the moment youd have to check in the inventory. As we try to avoid UI elements on the busts themselves my idea would be to put a counter on the according skill icon so you can keep track.

Cheers!

Overhype Studios - Let´s roll!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Weapons like bows can have two skill icons, though. So you’d have the number displayed twice, which could look a bit weird. Maybe have it as an icon + number somewhere in the space above the statistics?

Participant

The action icons (‘Quick Shot’, ‘Aimed Shot’) already has an ammo counter in the popup.

Participant

Yeah, Javelin and Crossbow as well. Easy to miss though since you usually won’t read the popup every time, so putting an ‘ammo’ icon somewhere in the UI might be a good idea.

Keymaster

Hehe, guess I even missed that one myself :)

Overhype Studios - Let´s roll!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Well, just get a secound quilver and the perk quick hands or whats it called. Found 20 arrows to be about enought in my game atm. With this you don’t have to check ot worry, your archer will simply stop shooting indicating that he is ready to swap new arrows. ;)

Same goes if you want multi role fighters, like having an xbow to fire at the start or a hook wo fight with when they stuck in the back row, perhaps a little spartan style jevelin throwing at the closing enemies.

You can even get the +2 slot perk to make an elite any scenario warrior.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.