Topic: Suggestions Forum

Tagged: 

• Author
    RayEt
    Participant

Good day. (Google Translator) In my opinion, the Battle Forged perk in the early and mid game cannot compete with the Nimble perk due to its linearity in gaining advantage. In current realities, the player practically does not face the question of which of these two perks to take, since the Nimble immediately gives a lot of advantages, while under the BF it is necessary to raise a worthy fighter who could put on heavy armor and at the same time fight, so also this perk really unfolds far in the late game. I propose to make the absorption of BF more curvilinear, in the same way as you did with Anticipation: give this perk an initial 8% damage absorption, independent of armor, and in addition to it, add 4% percent to the absorption from the sum of the current armor and helmet. This will allow us to compete with the Trickster perk, because with 100/100 armor, instead of 10% absorption, we get 16%, which is a lot, while with 400/400 armor we have the same 40%.

xterminal86xterminal86
    Participant

BTW, have you guys though about adding some unique skills to certain backgrounds? For example, said nomads like to spam sand in your face during battles, so why when you recruit a guy with nomad background you can’t do the same? Kinda unfair.

TOXAshTOXAsh
    Participant

One of the main problem of Two-handed flails – is too much damage spread, espesially for top tier ones.
    I suggest increasing the minimum damage of the best two-handed flail to 50-55. Then it will be more stable and usable. I also propose to change the rather strange and random mechanics of the stun at the two-handed flail to 100% Daze when hitting the head, it will be more stable and will work even for those who are immune to stun.

"Death is a part of mercenaries job."

TOXAshTOXAsh
    Participant

After a number of battles using up to 7 cannons in a squad and battles against the southern armies, I got some thoughts.
    The cannons are too powerful, especially in large numbers, even without special perks such as overvhelm or fearsome. I suggest removing the distant side hexes in the AoE attack so that the shot is at a maximum of 4 targets, not 6, in the current version the spread looks rather strange and strong. Or remove all side hexes in the AoE attack, but increase the AoE range by 1 hex.
    In the Holy War, the northern factions are not at all adapted to the war against the southern ones, because they have light-medium armor, they do not always have helmets and quite little health, while a character with a halo is only a sergeant. At the same time, the southern armies are just ideal for destroying such opponents, and they themselves are more difficult to kill, since they have not much worse armor than the northerners, they always have at least something on their heads and the extremely powerful Nimble perk. The southerners have a very large number of weapons that work well against a large number of people, while the northerners have the most similar thing only the Zweikhanders, who die pretty quickly. It is also extremely strange that the AI ​​loves to shoot unbreakable Mortars.
    I also propose to slightly increase the armor damage of Mortars, but also slightly reduce the health damage. In the current state, Mortars simply distribute debuffs against heavy opponents, and destroy characters with the Nimble perk, which the rest of the Southerners’ weapons can easily break through. It is also not very logical that mortars always hit the same place, if there are several of them.

"Death is a part of mercenaries job."

Viewing 4 posts - 166 through 169 (of 169 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.