Topic: to scavenge the amunition on the ground

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Sky.
  • Author
    Ioci
    Participant

maybe not during the battle, of corse, it could be dificult to archive even its realistic.

what about to recover some amunition after the battle? to refil a random percentage of the number you’ve spent in that battle. and different type of range misille should have a diffrent recover rate, the arrows are easy to be broken but not the throwing axe, and the odds for the javalin could be somewhere in the middle.

Miaphysites
    Participant

OK interesting topic, I like some of your other posts recently. I know you get ammunition out of fights, there’s no way for me to trace if that’s the enemies ammunition or my ammunition returning to me. I discovered you can drop stuff and pick stuff up again, so that’s helpful, access inventory during battle for a Ground window, you can put in your pockets or hands. To be Specific, again, about the situation You are talking about, again, I haven’t seen javelins I am directly able to pick up again, that’s a lot of editing by now, with the art and programming probably. I do find it annoying that so, 3 javelins is an “ammunition quiver” like 10 crossbow bolts, that is really harsh, javelins hit your crowns on the refills.

Sky
    Participant

At this moment you do not refil, you get just enemy loot. If they had a bowman who did not shot all the arrows there is a chance you get it as loot.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.