27. April 2015 at 18:42 #2069
Instead of starting a bunch of topics as I come accross possible bugs and issues, I’ll just be listing them here.
First, here’s my System Specs:
27. April 2015 at 18:47 #2070
Build 0.4.0.18 Early Access (SuppEd):
1. Missing Fangshire on release day. Apparently due to Steam/DLC issues.
2. Normal graphics speed, but sluggish UI response. Dragging a piece of equipment in inventory and dropping it on a Brother had a 1 second delay. Changing the executable to Run as Administrator removed the lag.
3. If a Brother’s name is A, but you change it to B, his background story still says A. Not really a bug, but immersion breaking. Perhaps put the name variable into the background description too?27. April 2015 at 19:10 #2071MalthusParticipant
I had a bug when changing to scrollmode edge of screen midst battle. I then couldn´t move my mercs anymore. Changing back to the original option let me again move them.
I´ll try changing it before the next battle to see if everything works as intended then.
Changing it on the strategic map won´t let me scroll at all. But moving still works. I use Fullscreen, if this helps.
"I am a Paladin!"
>OMG, Malthus, there are no damn paladins in Battle Brothers...<
"OK, OK! Then I´m a wrecked down minstrel drunkard pretending to be a paladin, singing so wrong in the midst of battle that even the undead run in fear... Better?!"27. April 2015 at 20:27 #2076
Build 0.4.0.18 Early Access (SuppEd):
4. The lag apparent in battle too. When one Brother is done, it takes a couple of seconds before the next is ready. Also clicking on the target lags a second before the action happens. (this didn’t happen in the combat demo)
5. Graphical anomaly:
(there was some blood on the ground which got replaced with the anomaly)27. April 2015 at 22:45 #2108
6. Rather a lot of battle crashes like this:
28. April 2015 at 12:45 #2171
7. Loading a save from within the game often causes game to crash. Loading the same save from the main menu works fine.28. April 2015 at 13:39 #2173RapKeymaster
7. Loading a save from within the game often causes game to crash. Loading the same save from the main menu works fine.
Just randomly, but not all the time? Is there any way to reliably reproduce this? Is it only with specific saves, or all of them? Thanks!28. April 2015 at 15:34 #2195iasonParticipant
1. This Error while Loading a Savegame from elswhere than the Main-Menu occurs (for me) no matter what save i choose. And it happens everxtime.
But when i start the game as administrator this does’t happen. This is reproducable.
2. The random Errors while playing are not reproducable (or just i wasn’t able to reproduce them) and still occur when running the game as admin.28. April 2015 at 15:35 #2196
Just randomly, but not all the time? Is there any way to reliably reproduce this? Is it only with specific saves, or all of them? Thanks!
Most definitely if I retreat from battle, then want to reload a previous save. If I quit to main menu and reload there, it works fine.28. April 2015 at 15:37 #2197RapKeymaster28. April 2015 at 15:39 #2198iasonParticipant
Hm, how do i edit?
I just read that the 1. Bug happens also to you Trig when running as admin? So this seems not be as clear as I thought. I will test this a bit more.28. April 2015 at 15:46 #2203
And the “WinXP” thing is cause (I don’t know why) it reduces the UI lag as written about some posts above. Otherwise there is a 1-2 second lag between clicking something and an action happening, which can be pretty annoying. A similar thing happened with another indie game I played (Streets of Chaos) only there the lag was 5 or 8 seconds, making the game unplayable, while setting to run as WinXP reduced it to 3-4 seconds.28. April 2015 at 19:29 #2263
The warping orc.
He was standing at point 1, my spearwall anticipating his charge at 2. He did exactly as predicted, but the spearwall bounce didn’t damage, but teleported him to 3 instead. And the archer there was all like wtf???30. April 2015 at 03:25 #2507
Probably after today’s updates, I cannot exit the game normally. It freezes when I click Quit, I have to alt+tab out and there see an alert that Battle Brothers has stopped working.
The last log entries say: 03:17:37
Shutting down engine core.30. April 2015 at 22:35 #2622
8. One of my warriors was smacking large orcs on their heads so hard, he broke his two handed sword. After the battle he could not equip another one, anything two-handed, nor a shield. As if he broke his arm too, though he had no injuries. Saving and reloading fixed it.
9. Orc were cheating again too. Instead of breaking their charges against a spearwall, one just teleported through 3 ranks of men all the way behind.
Elevations, spearwall and their orc-charge must sometimes combine into a teleportation spell… see pic above.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.