Topic: Trig's Bug Reports

• Author
    Participant

10. Freeze on the second turn of a massive orc battle.

Log attached.

Attachments:
    Keymaster

8. One of my warriors was smacking large orcs on their heads so hard, he broke his two handed sword. After the battle he could not equip another one, anything two-handed, nor a shield. As if he broke his arm too, though he had no injuries. Saving and reloading fixed it.
    9. Orc were cheating again too. Instead of breaking their charges against a spearwall, one just teleported through 3 ranks of men all the way behind.
    Elevations, spearwall and their orc-charge must sometimes combine into a teleportation spell… see pic above.

8. Fixed.
    9. Wasn’t able to reproduce this yet.
    10. Sadly the log doesn’t contain anything useful this time.

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Should say “breathe”

Keymaster

Fixed.

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

No road to Weilau.

Participant

The gap between the mountains appears to clearly be flatlands, but the movement speed is the slowest one, like over the mountains themselves.

Participant

Battle Brothers – Update 0.4.0.40
    12. MAI – RAPSDJFF

Most importantly, this update should resolve some issues with poor performance and UI lag that a few players were experiencing.
    Please let us know if the issue persists for you despite the changes.

Actually getting a lot more UI lag and slow performance since the last update, than I did previously.

Keymaster

Awesome. Did you try playing around with hardware cursor, vsync and stuff again?

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Awesome. Did you try playing around with hardware cursor, vsync and stuff again?

Ah yes, vsync on and cursor off seems to make it work normal. Just the opposite from before :)

Keymaster

Phew.

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Latest patch, village militia vs. bandits fight. Seems some militiamen appear without weapons and game terminally freezes.

Attachments:
    Keymaster

Fixed.

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

I vandalised a graveyard full of skellingtons, animated by a grimy old necromancer and got this named item axe at the end off one of the shellington champions.
    But the pic of the item and the pic of equipped item don’t match.

Also, could you make the skellington champion armour lootable? You know the one with the full helm and hood.
    Don’t see why the player wouldn’t be able to equip it if he got his hands on it intact, as I did in the last battle where I carefully poked the skellington champion with scramasaxes and daggers as to not damage the armour. Conan and his companions used armours found in a tomb. Surely our heroes are no worse than Conan’s companions…

Keymaster

Fixed.

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

He’s a masske- what?

My guy gets pissed about something, then time passes, he should no longer be, but the icon is still there. If I mouse over it, just the circle appears, no description. Then he gets happy about something, but the pissed icon is still there…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.