Topic: Build 0.5.0.1. Discussion of the patch.
Home › Forums › Battle Brothers: Game Discussion & Feedback › Build 0.5.0.1. Discussion of the patch.
- This topic has 81 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 7 months ago by Bottlebrother.
26. August 2015 at 10:23 #6207
Hmm it really looks like some kind of bug.
It says bandit receives 47 dmg to the body -> mail hauberk is destroyed.
Bandit receives 11 dmg to the body -> mail hauberk is destroyed
After that the 230 dmg follow.
So the Mail gets destroyed twice, which obviously should not be.
I never experienced this before and maybe its some kind of weird bug with the nine lives perk.
Please report that to the bug forum (if you didnt do already). The Log file would be helpfull as well.
Unfortunately our programmer is away for a few days, so we cant look into it right now :( But we will take care of it as soon as possible.26. August 2015 at 12:04 #6216
Unfortunately, I started a new company after today’s update in steam. so that the log will not. Just ask to check it out. just in case. This game is too good for bugs :)27. August 2015 at 10:33 #6261
40 in game days. 10-11 level. Some captured ballistae – crossbows from goblins ( sweet revenge – small disgusting creatures…ARRRGH!) Some guys in armor for 6000. Generally the party veterans. And this party has a few questions :
1. On map still a couple spots labeled “impossible”. I’m almost afraid to guess what it is. There is a lair of orcs terminally labeled “deadly” whit 24 heavy Orc warriors is also not particularly have the desire – I just can’t hardly kill 5 of these… so here’s the question…um this is for witch level of the party such buildings? :)
2. During all of these 40 days I only had 4 ( four) events : I met someone questionable in the way, my hedge knight won the tournament, my dumbass ran over the grass into the forest, and I bought a round of beer for the traveling monk. Any events associated with the continuation and only one tied to the background of the character. As it should be? I would prefer more events following each other in accordance with the selected option for the development and depend on the actions performed by my team of mercenaries. I hope that in the upcoming change to the world map it all will be addressed and altered.27. August 2015 at 11:11 #6263
On map still a couple spots labeled “impossible”.
Maybe these are the “final” locations. Before the patch we only had the “Black obelisk” for the undead.
Now we added the Great Goblin City, the Fortress of the Warlord (Orcs) and the Raiders Stronghold (bandits).
These are absolute Endgame Locations. I suggest all bros should be lvl 11 :)
The Event System will be included in the worldmap rework and we want to have a lot more events. Events following each other sound like a good idea, I hope we find the time to implement something like that.
Cheers!27. August 2015 at 13:07 #6267
Thank you for your answers, Paul. I hope you have the strength after all- to do it :)
You know, the part may seem that we are all a lot of demand from you -devs, and sometimes we have so many suggestions and comments. I want you to understand – it’s only due to the fact that the game – delightful. We’re passionate about and, of course, want that it was perfect :). I do not propose anything for the bad and the mediocre games, I have no questions for them, and I do not care about their bugs and defects, I do not please become their forums – I just delete them.
During the time that I’m in the BB, I wrote more posts on the forum on the game than in my life … I think you understand me.27. August 2015 at 13:11 #6268
During the time that I’m in the BB, I wrote more posts on the forum on the game than in my life
I absolutely understand and I feel honoured :)
Its awesome that by now other people are feeling as passionate about the game as we do :)27. August 2015 at 20:14 #6283
hmm .. Orc Warrior’s ripper does not require additional fatigue for hitting all the other orc’s weapons
– is a reward for the fact that I was able to kill 8 the Orc Warriors or unfortunate mistake which will be fixed soon … I do not know what I want more … all-may still be reward :)
Attachments:29. August 2015 at 15:28 #6347SazinParticipant
1) When battle brother dies, his gear goes to hell. All of it.
2) I don’t do savescumming at all and after update game is really difficult now. After surviving 20 days (mostly running deliveries between towns cause everything else is not possible) I have to play from beginning cause werewolves are faster, they get in numbers way faster than I can lv and gear up my guys (w/o taking loot from enemies slain by npc it takes 4x more time to gear up and get some reasonable gold thanks to the point no 1). Before this update game name was ‘Battle Brothers’. After update it’s “Beggars inc. Express deliveries.”
3) Dogs. I find these very helpful. Begs for some stats and lvling. Negative stats to carrying them brothers are rly frustrating.
4) Add some ‘find quest city/place’ button. When displaying quest about razing/clearing something in town add danger value of this place in brackets – will spare some time.29. August 2015 at 16:57 #6350icemelonParticipant
I suppose you talked about it before, but I didn’t read all the posts. Why goblin ambushers NEVER fail their opening shots? Is very annoying to have half of my company with an arrow in the head.30. August 2015 at 12:05 #6358
Now, when my make the initial shock of goblins moved to stage revenge this little nasty creatures by means of level 11 elite squad of fighters I have to say that the voices of the Goblin’s fraction is excellent – it’s 11 out of 10, I promise :)
and these wonderful little severed heads with hideous ears – they somersault in the air. I just enjoy30. August 2015 at 12:14 #6359
I love the goblin update….
BUT what happened to the named items?
Ok they are rare… but..now i got a playtime about 60h on the new patch… and didnt got one of them!?!
Are they still implemented? XD30. August 2015 at 14:39 #6360
50 days, 5 named shields (by the way, I believe that their strength should be increased slightly – Orc warrior can break such a rare shield for 2 hits, even if you have the skill to decrease damage shields), 2 swords, 2 axes, 2 clubs, 2 ork’s unique weapons. I must say that things have become more rare registered (which is good) but they are :)
but as I have already pointed out – all my brothers 11 level – that is, you know how many battles they had :)30. August 2015 at 16:09 #6361
Day 100 of course everybody on lvl. 11, too. And nothing found… :(
that is realy rare.. for my opinion to much.30. August 2015 at 17:04 #6363
Day 100 of course everybody on lvl. 11, too. And nothing found…
that is realy rare.. for my opinion to much.
hm…how many bandits leaders you ‘ve killed? They have some named items often.The leaders of the orcs I had only registered shields. they are not very good in terms of protection and weigh a lot but it has the highest strength in the game. Some weapons and shields are also use fallen heroes.30. August 2015 at 18:38 #6365
i killed a lot of bandit leaders… becouse i thought about i can find it by killing them. I loot always good armor, weapons etc. from them.. but never named items.
so on… i will hunt some bandit leaders one more evening.. and will report.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.