Topic: Suggestions Forum

This topic contains 140 replies, has 82 voices, and was last updated by TOXAsh TOXAsh 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author
    RusBear
    RusBear
    Participant

+1
    Top tip enemies( and too strong by game lore) like orc warriors, warlord, berserkers, chosen, honor guard. bandit leader must be immune to disarm like monolit boss have or at least have real penalty to be disarmed by yestarday’s peasants,waiters and other lousy weak people!

kem
    Participant

Nope, bland immunes make disarm identical to stun.
    Same targets even become immune to both.
    Poor design, makes whip just a 3 tile mace clone.

laViper
    laViper
    Participant

Generally immune is a weak design and should be used only for unique bosses.

About disarm and whips – it would be better to make chance to disarm depend on target’s melee/ranged skill. And also distance between targets should give penalty to hit. On the other hand cause all this moments decrease value from whips I think in case of hiting target but not disarming some debuff could be added on tarhet – like -10 melee/ranged skill.

BatBro
    Participant

I’ve just realized that human enemies don’t have any sounds. Greenskinz and both types of undead have their own “voices”, but we, humans, the most vocal of all species, are completely mute, and that’s weird. Game already has some phrases as part of urban ambient; so maybe you, developers, add some more? Battlecries, orders, taunts, heavy breathing… well, you got it. I don’t suggest that all types of human enemies (soldiers, brigands and barbarians) should have their own sounds – no, it would be good enough if they just have something.

TOXAsh
    TOXAsh
    Participant

I think need to slightly reduce damage of heavy throwing weapons. Standart throwing javelins is pretty strong with mastery and duelist, but heavy javelins and axes just wreck any target too fast and easy.

"Death is a part of mercenaries job."

TOXAsh
    TOXAsh
    Participant

I want to suggest poison-immunity for antidote for battle or several turns. Because current antidote is pretty useless.

"Death is a part of mercenaries job."

Viewing 6 posts - 136 through 141 (of 141 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.