Topic: Paul´s Art Corner

• Author
    Participant

Thanks Abel. I will check this guy. I was watching Johan.

Keymaster

Hey there,
    that’s right, the base inventory has been increased by 9. The Ambition to increase it further is not repeatable, but we now have two ambitions like that instead of just one.

On top of that here are two event illustrations I made yesterday:
    Forest
    forest

Dead Lindwurm
    Lindwurm

Overhype Studios - Let´s roll!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

It looks like company can get 160+ inventory space.
    Good to see that.
    Cheers

Participant

Just have to say Paul, browsing through this thread, watching the game and art progress and come alive is a real treat. I don’t think I understood how much art could contribute to the making of the game until I came here. Thanks for the continued efforts, and may you enjoy even a fraction of the joy you’ve given us all.

Participant

Wow, that wurm art is gorgeous! (Kudos for melting trunk, it brings life to the pic, lol)

Thank you for the info, the issue of inventory size was one of the things that concerned me in upcoming DLC.

Participant

Hey Paul, that “zweihander” image from the latest blog post, is it from a new event picture? I don’t remember seeing it in the game.

zweihander

Participant

Good luck tomorrow guys. Fingers crossed for you ! :) Well done with everything I hope you have
    a nice celebration, you deserve it.

"A plethora of peasents"

Keymaster

Just have to say Paul, browsing through this thread, watching the game and art progress and come alive is a real treat. I don’t think I understood how much art could contribute to the making of the game until I came here. Thanks for the continued efforts, and may you enjoy even a fraction of the joy you’ve given us all.

Thanks man, it’s great to hear that. I’m trying my best :)

Hey Paul, that “zweihander” image from the latest blog post, is it from a new event picture? I don’t remember seeing it in the game.

Maybe I forgot to post it here:

dead alp

Good luck tomorrow guys. Fingers crossed for you ! :) Well done with everything I hope you have
    a nice celebration, you deserve it.

Thanks for the support! The biggest fear is always that there are a lot of bugs popping up, even though we tested the DLC thoroughly. But we are pretty confident that everything runs smoothly.

Cheers!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Hi Paul! I’m very excited by new DLC. Awesome work of all your small team!
    Already have my new party wiped by spiders, and looking forward to be wiped in more different ways )

Now, after the ‘Explorations & Beasts’ is released, do you have any plans to show us some teaser art of your new modern/futuristic game project?

Participant

Hello Paul! Really enjoying the DLC right now. Do you have plans to extend the Art book with Beasts & Exploration content maybe along with Kraken Banner pack? Reveal some lore behind the creatures, unique places etc.

Would you mind to upload a larger version of Stonehenge girl picture? The picture looks very detailed, it’s just very hard to catch all the points on the event window.

Keymaster

Now, after the ‘Explorations & Beasts’ is released, do you have any plans to show us some teaser art of your new modern/futuristic game project?

Hey there, nice to hear that you’re enjoying the DLC. Right now we are very busy with the release aftermath, so it will take some time until we show new stuff. We’ll try to update you as soon as possible though.

Hello Paul! Really enjoying the DLC right now. Do you have plans to extend the Art book with Beasts & Exploration content maybe along with Kraken Banner pack? Reveal some lore behind the creatures, unique places etc.

I’ll double check on that, would make sense. Allthough I’d prefer concentrating on creating new content to be honest (for BB or another project).

Would you mind to upload a larger version of Stonehenge girl picture? The picture looks very detailed, it’s just very hard to catch all the points on the event window.

Stone Circle Woman

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

This is something I have been meaning to ask for a while. I really like the work you did on the noble houses (I’m a big fan when it comes to heraldry).

Over multiple play sessions I noticed that one of the noble houses from the preview images you did back in the past doesn’t seem to be in the game however.

I’m talking about these guys

Given that the assets seem to be in the game, did they just never make the cut or is this maybe a bug?

Participant

Hey there, nice to hear that you’re enjoying the DLC. Right now we are very busy with the release aftermath, so it will take some time until we show new stuff. We’ll try to update you as soon as possible though.

Yep, I can imagine how busy you are now with getting feedback, bugfixing and balancing. See all this whine all over the internet about hexes and alps.

My two cents on game balance though is that new nimble perk makes just two archetypes viable: battleforged super heavy armor bro or naked nimble unkillable machine. There is no room for medium armor builds in current meta.
    Hope you can balance it to encourage player to put some thinking into building nimble bro. IMO it has to be better in light fatigue cost-effective armor than in cloth rags. It’s just no fun to tank orc warlord’s mansplitter with your head in headscarf and barely get scratched.

Keymaster

Given that the assets seem to be in the game, did they just never make the cut or is this maybe a bug?

I’ll check that. They should be in the game just like all the others.

battleforged super heavy armor bro or naked nimble unkillable machine. There is no room for medium armor builds in current meta.

Yeah, we worked a lot on that perk already, but we’ll adjust it further. Just like you mentioned, the idea was to make medium armor builds viable (Barbute and Noble mail have been added to support this style specifically).
    It will take a little while, but we are definitely on the case.

Cheers!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Yeah, we worked a lot on that perk already, but we’ll adjust it further. Just like you mentioned, the idea was to make medium armor builds viable (Barbute and Noble mail have been added to support this style specifically).
    It will take a little while, but we are definitely on the case.

Glad to hear you aware of this issue! )
    Good luck on polishing the game. BB is fantastic, the best game i’ve played maybe in last decade.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,516 through 1,530 (of 1,776 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.