Topic: Paul´s Art Corner

• Author
    Participant

Hi Psen! Hope you are well. It’s been a long time since we heard any news from you guys. I couldn’t listen to the recent q and a unfortunately. Would you happen to have any news for us die hard fans? Dlc wink wink 😉

Keymaster

Hi Dervis,
    unfortunately I don’t have anything concrete I can give to you, but we will try to have a Q&A every once in a while.
    We are working at full speed and are absolutely looking forward to letting you guys know what we’ve been spending all our time on. I just can’t tell you when exactly we will do so.

Cheers!

Overhype Studios - Let´s roll!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Hi Paul,

Sorry to bug you mate. I noticed that it’s been 4 months since I checked up with you for any developments.

I realise there might not be anything you can share with us for the time being but just wanted to drop in to check how you guys are doing and whether we can expect to hear from you soon.

I hope that all is well. Wishing you guys and your families all the best.

Keymaster

Hi Dervis.
    Don’t worry, all is fine. We are working full throttle on the new project and there will be some official news later this year.

Have a great day!

Paul

Overhype Studios - Let´s roll!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

I noticed that some of the southern helmets from the Blazing Desert DLC have misaligned eye holes/nose guards when you put them on northern heads, can we possibly get a fix in the future? I know the answer is unlikely a yes since you guys are working on the new project Menace, but asking never hurts I guess.

Participant

Happy new year!

Attachments:
Viewing 6 posts - 1,771 through 1,776 (of 1,776 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.