Topic: Paul´s Art Corner

• Author
    Participant

Hi Paul,

Thank you and the team so much for the confirmation that you guys are working on a new dlc for this great game. I know we shouldn’t ask for more details before you guys are ready to make the announcement but I would be grateful if you can give us a very rough estimation as to when we might be able to hear from you guys again? If a couple of weeks? Early next year? Winter 2022? Etc?
    Thank you so much for all the wonde work you put into this great game! We are all with you and we look forward toore content! Wishing you love, merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Participant

Greetings!

In continuation with the current “let’s copy Paul’s style and make cool stuff” trend, I thought I might as well jump into the bandwagon and see what I could come up with. Here’s my first attempt at drawing/kitbashing something somewhat original. I wanted to make something different, so I went for the Warhammer Fantasy elven design. Armour and spear are kitbashed and recoloured from existing game and Legends mod assets, while the helmets and shields are hand (well, mouse) drawn.

Participant

(Awaiting moderation)

Participant

Happy new year Paul and team! Hope 2022 brings health, happiness and success to you all! We are keenly waiting for the announcement of the new battle brothers content, there would be no better gift!

Participant

Hey, would love some feedback on this Paul (or anyone interested), if you have the time that said…

Just trying to get some body bases before doing tons of clothes over them, and I dont get where I’m getting the base wrong, something feels like it is.

Maybe I also didn’t caricaturised the face enough, which might be the problem.
    Thank you very much!

Attachments:
    Participant

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH ANNOUNCE SOMETHING

Participant

Just give it sometime. I’m sure it’s coming.

Keymaster

Soon :)

Overhype Studios - Let´s roll!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

YESS!!!!

Participant

Last artwork is gorgeous Paul, one of my all time favorite from you, great job ! And can’t wait to see the rest !

Participant

Impressive introducing image. Witch hunter? Inquisitor? Relics?
    Eager to see new art.
    Overhype Discord channel is on fire!!!

Participant

Thank you very much for this game!

Keymaster

Cheers! :)

Overhype Studios - Let´s roll!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

This week I started a new campaign in order to play Davkul Rising mod. It has high quality new art, new enemies and gear. Very enjoyable.
    https://www.nexusmods.com/battlebrothers/mods/395

I played it, I didn’t really like it.

Participant

Try collection of 6 mods, that will make the original game more fun, without changing the original gameplay and balance (also contains mod Hooks for build work):

– Quickly Swap Items mod –

Switch weapons and items with a single click or key press.

– Reusable Nets mod –

Normally with nets it’s “use it and lose it”. As a result, I hate using nets. This mod lets you get your net back if you kill the enemy before he breaks out. You’ll get the net back as loot at the end of the battle, or you can pick it up off the ground.

– Removable Upgrades mod –

Press U to detach an armor upgrade and put it back into the inventory.

– Boneplating Indicator mod –

Adds UI icons to indicate whether or not a Brothers Boneplating has been used up or not.
    Because too often I think: Did this guy get hit already? Maybe just the shield? Do I want to stand next to this Chosen to find out?

– More Music Extended mod –

All original tracks of the More Music mod (adds 125 new tracks, around 7 hours of new audio) and 23 new: ‘Tainted Grail: Conquest’ Soundtrack, and ‘Berserk’ anime Soundtrack.

– More Heads mod –

Adds in 10 new heads for units.

Chose to play the best slots at vulcan cazino. It seems to be a good place to win a lot of money. And you can play in this gambling club not only for fun, but also to make money. Already got all friends hooked on gambling. I recommend them to come here!Chose to play the best slots at [url=https://777vulcan-vegas.com/ru]vulcan cazino[/url]. It seems to be a good place to win a lot of money. And you can play in this gambling club not only for fun, but also to make money. Already got all friends hooked on gambling. I recommend them to come here!

Install: drop the mod file into the /data directory (do not unpack the archive)

Great post, thanks, lots of useful information.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,756 through 1,770 (of 1,777 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.