Topic: Paul´s Art Corner

• Author
    Participant

Those who are tedious to fight in the forest – can go to play any other “fun” game. But we will wait with the hope of new DLC with tactical maps: forts , dungeons and other.

Participant

Should be a achievement for this

Attachments:
    Participant

Paul, if you will have some time may be fix the marksman’s bowstring on the main loading screen? When this art load in “large format” before or after battle bowstring looks little …unfinished )

Attachments:
    Participant

Can you give us a small tip on how to find the other legendaries? Searched all the map and can’t seem to find them.

Keymaster

Can you give us a small tip on how to find the other legendaries?

Nay :)
    the game is not even released, I’M sure someone will find them soon.

bowstring looks little …unfinished )

Actually most of the picture looks unfinished if you ask me :) I just could not spend any more time on that, so I guess we have to live with it :)

Overhype Studios - Let´s roll!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Can you give us a small tip on how to find the other legendaries? Searched all the map and can’t seem to find them.

Have you reached immortal fame? I bet that gets you something. No promises though.

Participant

Have you reached immortal fame? I bet that gets you something. No promises though.

Got past it mate and nothing, at this point I think that it must be an event or something similar because on the map there are not new locations.

Participant

It must be in some random ruin then, or maybe a warlord camp. I also checked every inch of the map and have not seen anything unusual.

Participant

It must be in some random ruin then, or maybe a warlord camp. I also checked every inch of the map and have not seen anything unusual.

Destroyed like 40 ruins and tombs, like 15 warlord camps, there is not a single warlord camp left on my map, still nothing. I’m telling you, it’s some sort of event that needs to be triggered.

Participant

Destroyed like 40 ruins and tombs, like 15 warlord camps, there is not a single warlord camp left on my map, still nothing. I’m telling you, it’s some sort of event that needs to be triggered.

[/quote]

I believe you, I will probably never find it until it is announced here. Me feel dumb. Still though, it seems know one else has figured it out. One thing I have wondered is if it is possible for one noble faction to take over the whole map. If so perhaps it is a reward for storming a capitol, but I doubt it. It could be one of those events when you have the option to betray your employer to pursue your own interests, like the gem one or the take the ancient weapon and leave the village relic. I did that last one and it took that village a long time to forget about it. Has anyone robbed the old man carrying the fancy ring? I haven’t so I don’t know if that could be one of them?

Participant

Hey Psen,

If it is about editing all of the texts to fit female characters, I definitely would not mind helping out for free. I am an English student after all, and with how much enjoyment I have gotten with the game, I definitely would not mind doing it for free (if given 1-2 months to work on it of course). I think a lot of brothers here would love having sisters in their companies for sure, and though I cannot help in any of its visual or programming assets, I can definitely work on the textual details! :D

Participant

Hey Paul,

I have the random question for you about goblin archer camouflage…Did you were inspired to create them by german ww2 zeltbahn camouflage ? :D They looks somehow similar…

All life's problems can be solved with a bayonet charge.

Participant

Speaking of legendaries, are they intended to not fulfill named-item-ambition/steam-achievement?
    got the emperors head as only special item, nothing though

Participant

How can we get battle brothers save screens ?

Inactive

It’s so fun to mess around with BB assets!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,321 through 1,335 (of 1,776 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.