Topic: Paul´s Art Corner

• Author
    Keymaster

Hey Juanval,
    of course I will rekindle the fire in here :)
    I don’t want to show any spoilers in until we showed the new stuff in our weekly blog posts though.
    For starters here are some progress shots of the new monster artwork. Enjoy!

Monster Progress
    Monster Progress 2

Overhype Studios - Let´s roll!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

YES Paul’s back at it again. will we get some new banners too or?

Participant

Nice to see the Paul and his work… Again :)

All life's problems can be solved with a bayonet charge.

Participant

JEEEHHHAAAAWWWW !!!!
    Hello again… :)
    nice to see Paul is back!!
    Very Overhyped for the DLC !! :)

Participant

Great to see new art ;)

I wonder what types of weapons, gear and beasts are waiting for us….

Keymaster

As I mentioned before I’d like to show some more, but I won’t spoil anything.
    So each friday after we reveal some new stuff I will post according art and sketches.

I can give you one little thing. The header graphic for the announcement is part of a bigger artwork I am painting for the main menue. We will see if everything works out the way we planned it, but I like it a lot already :)

Header

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

As I mentioned before I’d like to show some more, but I won’t spoil anything.

How can you be so cruel? ;P
    I think now I know how this guy must feel:
    Defeat

Nothing at all?^^
    Beggar

I can give you one little thing. The header graphic for the announcement is part of a bigger artwork I am painting for the main menue. We will see if everything works out the way we planned it, but I like it a lot already :)

How are the chances that it will feature a pipe smoker?^^

Participant

HAHA the beggar, the deserves another morsel.

Well done Paul and good luck on the project :)

"A plethora of peasents"

Participant

Hey Paul… can we get some ingame screenshots ..while the Hexe is showen as lady ?

Keymaster

Sure thing,
    this is a screenshot of the ingame hexen assets. The bigger picture is my mockup screen where i adjust the ingame assets and test their look before exporting the final assets.
    Cheers!

Hexen

Mockup

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

I don’t recognize the armour of the first picture guy. Nice to see new gear too. More than one brother will fall in battle because of these young ladies jeje.

At early-medium stages of the campaign, it would be great to see bandits with a level between the easy thugs and the hard raiders. Something like Hoggart the Weasel level. Bandits with 30-80 armour, shields and normal weapons.

Participant

Wow, you really know how to paint the beautiful young women :) I like these hexes a lot :)

All life's problems can be solved with a bayonet charge.

Keymaster

Here’s some more details of the Unhold and its skill icons:

Unhold

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Hey Paul,

since each enemy unit usually does have three different visual versions, are there also two more for each of the regional variants of the Unhold?
    Speaking of which, don’t you owe us two more visual versions of the Lindwurm? ;P

If there aren’t or won’t be any more visual versions of them, could the different regional variants be made more distinct?
    Of course they all already have a different theme, but they all for example share the exact same eyes/eye color, upper teeth, shape of ears, nose and “double chin”.
    I like the fact, that the Hill Unhold has tooth stumps instead of those carnassials the others have.

As the Unhold’s portrayal isn’t really capabale to convey their actual size, which is supposed to be three times the size of men; how about making it impossible to hit their head with melee weapons and deactivating the hit-chance-bonus due to height advantages against them?
    On the same note, is the Unhold actually immune against being pulled, pushed, stunned, staggered and netted? The dev blog doesn’t say anthing about that.
    If not, it should be, because it is way too big.

Participant

Wondering if you were going to make any new human faces and hairstyles/beards? Thanks ! :)

"A plethora of peasents"

Viewing 15 posts - 1,366 through 1,380 (of 1,776 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.