Topic: Paul´s Art Corner

• Author
    Keymaster

You mean this one? hehe.
    I already painted the asset, it’s just not yet implemented :)

Heavy Wolf

Overhype Studios - Let´s roll!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Inactive

This thing looks badass, great work <3

Participant

goodness gracious, it’s just great. The man said – the man made – will no longer bandits on the map… I’m afraid to ask, and named two-handed double-edged axe, you can? :) I’m ready to buy a further 3 copies of the game, to kill all the orcs (though I love them very much), necromancers and burn all the villages… e… i mean saving them for it!

Participant

You mean this one? hehe.
    I already painted the asset, it’s just not yet implemented :)
    Heavy Wolf

i drop it by a bandit in the 4.1.3 patch, a bug? (90 arm. 5 resolve)

Keymaster

This one is already in the game. I’m pretty sure thats the one youve found:
    Wolf leather

Cheers!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

oh you right lol, i love your arts

Participant

What do you think about a helmet with a werewolf head on top of it. Similar to the fangshire helmet but with fur :)

"I am a Paladin!"
    >OMG, Malthus, there are no damn paladins in Battle Brothers...<
    "OK, OK! Then I´m a wrecked down minstrel drunkard pretending to be a paladin, singing so wrong in the midst of battle that even the undead run in fear... Better?!"

Participant

But wait, wait, wait… Doesn’t a werewolf turn back into a man once killed? So you’d end up with a human skin on your armour, no?

Participant

Nowadays vampires just twinkle like a http://news.stylecharts.de/newsletter/grafiken/upload/2009-08-12_2541_1.jpg instead of burning to ashes when lit by the sun. So why should a werewolf turn back into a human once killed? ;)

"I am a Paladin!"
    >OMG, Malthus, there are no damn paladins in Battle Brothers...<
    "OK, OK! Then I´m a wrecked down minstrel drunkard pretending to be a paladin, singing so wrong in the midst of battle that even the undead run in fear... Better?!"

Participant

I ” yes” very much for a set of wolf armor: armor, helmet, shield and an axe and two-handed axe. Something like a great hunter’s for werewolfs gear stolen by bandits and hidden at different shelters

Keymaster

Here are the wolfriders in their original size. Can’t wait to show some more of the Goblin Faction :)

Wolfrider

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

when my friend asked me about my opinion on the game – the first thing that came into my head and I said to him was: the game has a wonderful style.
    As I was right. When I look at all these new items and this goblins… all the time I think that it is impossible to make them better. Good job.

Keymaster

Thanks a lot man!
    Now that we have our own office I can really focus on improving the quality :)

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

I think there is a lot of potential in 2D art a lot of people tend to miss. I like how you can create 3D from 2D art and make it way more informative and readable on top of that.

Participant

Your art is very,very detailed.It become better and better with every update,you love what you doing,don’t you?)
    I have only one suggestion for you: All images in game are good,but faces(not hair,only faces) need some improvement(they are good,but can be better,that’s a fact)…I mean,maybe you can re-draw them(Not sure about proportions of brothers,maybe you can improve them?)…And maybe you can even make them dynamic(That’s cool indeed).Some brothers have very unhappy faces all the time,that’s not great(and some have eyes unrecognizable in closed-style helmets(like top-flat helmet with face armor)).That’s gonna be cool if you could do their faces alive(i mean emotions,angry,scared…Some brothers are already…But all the time).That’s much of work,but you’re pretty “tough” guy,don’t you?)
    I know that you have much of things to do,but keep in mind that you can be even better with your art,we all already see it.
    Sorry for a lot of letters,hope they could help.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 1,776 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.