Topic: Paul´s Art Corner

• Author
    Keymaster

Heres a little work in progress shot from my zombie Noble rework.
    That dude has to look a lot more menacing :)

Cheers!

Zombie Noble

Overhype Studios - Let´s roll!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Oh,quite a good work…Pretty detalised)
    Maybe add some more of this pretty copper rust(which is green and looks good)?

Keymaster

While new stuff gets implemented I take the opportunity to rework our Battle Bros!

Bros Rework

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

hmm .. I would not give weapons to people with such faces – it is dangerous …
    kidding. Wonderful work. I take this opportunity to ask whether it is possible to add to the backgraund “Raider” such typical Scandinavian beards and hairstyles with braids and shaved temples. this would
    be just perfect.
    and generally regard the prospect of a certain type of face with a background – looks very promising, in my opinion.

Keymaster

Hey Rus Bear,
    the only reason why we dont have fancy beards and braided hair etc is that I dont want to waste my “ammunition” yet regarding a possible future “Northern culture” add-on :)

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Faces could be even better i think.Bodies are perfect.

Participant

Hey Rus Bear,
    the only reason why we dont have fancy beards and braided hair etc is that I dont want to waste my “ammunition” yet regarding a possible future “Northern culture” add-on :)

О-о
    just parted variants “of northern culture,” you made the game better by 100% in my eyes, I just hope it is the representatives of this culture are as mercenaries and not enemies

Participant

How about making the revenant Noble armour lootable? As well as the skellington champion one and his hooded helmet too?

Keymaster

While I am at it….

Raider

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

I hire all these guys – I don’t care how much they cost and what they stats- I see on their faces that I do have the steel fearsome warriors even for deadly enemies…
    Holy axe! it is perfect!

Participant

Now that there are fat and skinny bodies will you also do different shapes for every armor or will they stay the same and we say they use more or less padding?^^

Also will the bodyshape have any relation to traits like fat, strong or athletic?

And with so many possible combinations of facialparts I´d love to have the possibility to create my own companyleader just like the banner even if he is never on the battlefield. Maybe you will do a company screen with usefull informations where the commander and the banner also can be shown. I also imagine unlockable items (as reward for quests or for getting acchievements that you could possibly introduce later) for the commander that show up on this screen (special armors, weapons, shields, helmets). So he would get a more destinctive look the longer you play. Maybe they could also give small boni for the entire mercenary band.

"I am a Paladin!"
    >OMG, Malthus, there are no damn paladins in Battle Brothers...<
    "OK, OK! Then I´m a wrecked down minstrel drunkard pretending to be a paladin, singing so wrong in the midst of battle that even the undead run in fear... Better?!"

Participant

Malthus, +1

I offered to make a figure on the global map customizable. it’s good combined with the concept of commander. But I think that the guys are very busy adding goblins- a very large volume of work. We can not demand from them and it still? or can? :)

Participant

Great artwork Paul! The new faces and bodies really make a difference!

Participant

Are other enemies getting their own lifting? I saw a picture where you showed some differently looking Werewolves, but I am concerned about Orcs, because the Young Ones all share same one model. Armor does help making them look more varied, but they could use some help.

Keymaster

Also will the bodyshape have any relation to traits like fat, strong or athletic?

The plan is to link the bodyshape to a characters max hitpoints, so it may change over the course of the game.

Regarding the customizable leader, thats a fun idea. Unfortunately I have to mention again our tight schedule and limited ressources. We will tackle all absolutely essential features first and then try to get in the extra fun stuff :)

Are other enemies getting their own lifting?

They will, next up are the orcs :)

Cheers!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 1,776 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.