Topic: Paul´s Art Corner

• Author
    Participant

I honestly like the look of the left hammer. It’s a bit ancient/dwarfen style or something in that direction. The hitting part has a certain “stone” vibe to it, so I leave it up for interpretation if thats stone or iron.

I agree on the general style of it. I love the rough, dwarven aesthetic. It just looks a little warped. Here:

In the image below, looked at the areas I’ve circled. The upper part is the more obvious, but it makes the hammer look as if there was a gap in the wood and the smith said “well, whatever” and slapped the head on anyway. The second circled area shows where one side of the metal is missing its little rivet sticking out the other has – and it doesn’t look chipped off or bent or anything. It just looks like it’s missing.

Otherwise, it’s generally pretty good. MAYBE the upper half of the shaft could be shifted slightly to the right? I LOVE the dwarven appearance, but those things I pointed out were really obvious when I was glancing at the weapons. They’d probably be less obvious in-game, but still noticeable.

(In case the image doesn’t appear, here’s a link to IMGUR: http://imgur.com/2dTFBFF )

As an aside: I’m intrigued that we’re getting rare throwing weapons. I wonder if that’ll make ’em a little more viable, maybe even as a solid volley-before-the-clash weapon. The perk rework may affect that.

Either way, I like these axes.

Keymaster

Here we go, the last batch is coming in:
    I polished the hammer :)
    hammers
    And here are the Javelins:
    Javelibns

Overhype Studios - Let´s roll!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

it is time to introduce a separate tab in the “Arsenal” for battle trophies .)

Participant

Here we go, the last batch is coming in:

hmmm… only i miss the pike ??

Participant

No. I am a big fan of pointy sticks as well. I guess pikes were thrown into the longaxes’ category.

Participant

Yeah Unique Pikes and also…Javelins pleeaassee ^^

Keymaster

The last picture I posted are the Javelins :)

MAybe I forgot to post the pikes, here we go!
    Pikes

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Looks great as always.
    Small question Psen.
    Are you plan add company banners to game?
    Not really a combat item but more as a support one with a aura or active skill?
    (something similar to Warlord Roar that boost Morale rating of your allies would be nice).
    Also will we get some amulets, holy symbols or lucky charms for accessories?

Keymaster

We have been discussing this back and forth. It’s not on our to do at the moment, but also not completely off the table.

Yes, at least as special items for certain events. We will see how big this whole accessory thing will become. We have plenty of ideas :)

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

We have been discussing this back and forth. It’s not on our to do at the moment, but also not completely off the table.

Yes, at least as special items for certain events. We will see how big this whole accessory thing will become. We have plenty of ideas ?

Thanks for reply. Its good to know that things are going forward.

Participant

Pointy toys look great!! Thanks again for the teasers :)
    EDIT: Concerning Unique throwing weapons, will they go by sets of three like regular throwing weapons or can we hope for some sets of four units? ^^

Participant

Pikes

Dammed … i love NO 1 !!!

would be a realy nice feature… mostly because of your awesome artwork ;) .. but also for gameplay … use the HORN perk + tactical choose between a different active/aura buff (Resolve, Fatigue, etc.) maybe the buff get stronger with your reputation .
    also you “disarm” one Brother.. so you will get some tactical depth.. i think.
    and of course the hunt/search for the ultimate legandery banner… would be a reason to explore the map… or maybe your own tailor will build it for you in a event where your decisions form the buff.

And if you be honest… –> there can´t be a Mercenary Company without a own banner <–

My Company is called “The Banner of Hope” XD

Participant

Any chance of us getting more variations on the existing armors in game, or an ETA on the new armors/weapons?

Keymaster

Any chance of us getting more variations on the existing armors in game

Thats not on my list right now (although more is always better). I would rather make even more named armors and helmets.

or an ETA on the new armors/weapons?

Progress on the injury system is pretty good. Now we will tackle the perk rework. When all of that is done we will have the next update which will also include the named weapons and armors as we will have to break your old savegames and we want to put as much in such an update as possible.

Cheers!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Keymaster

As we are testing the injury system right now we noticed that we need MORE injuries!
    Here we go :)

injuries

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 1,776 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.