Topic: Paul´s Art Corner

• Author
    Participant

Progress on the injury system is pretty good. Now we will tackle the perk rework. When all of that is done we will have the next update which will also include the named weapons and armors as we will have to break your old savegames and we want to put as much in such an update as possible.

So the next update will have the injury system + the perk rework + the named weapons and armors? That’s… quite big update. I am looking forward to it.

Will the Temple and/or the Veteran Hall building(s) become functional alongside these changes or will they come up with their own update later on?

Keymaster

Will the Temple and/or the Veteran Hall building(s) become functional alongside these changes or will they come up with their own update later on?

Cant say anything about the veterans hall yet, but the temple is already implemented and fully functional in our development build. It plays an essential role within the injury system and will be part of the update.

Cheers!

Overhype Studios - Let´s roll!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

so, it is clear that too late for any suggestions – so I would like just to ask : a new perks tree and that system of injuries as any interaction – are there any perks reduce the chance of injury or self-healing, and conversely, are there any that increase the chance of such an application injury for enemies ( or injury is exclusive only for unfortunate brothers)? Or injuries and perks – a separate thing has nothing to do with each other?

Hey Paul, whats about named flail?

New injury system look very cool, I dreaming about it ever since I started playing Battle Brothers, about a year ago. Waiting for new blog post on this week.

Participant

already have 3 flail and 5 maces.

already have 3 flail and 5 maces.

Yes indeed… I remember named maces, but I can’t remember named flail. Looks like my memory fails me.
    It means now all weapons have named versions.

Participant

All of these unique weapons and armor look great. Will these be implemented soon?

Keymaster

Will these be implemented soon?

As soon as we can :)
    It will still take a while though. We will update you in the blog posts.

Here’s the first iteration of the Mercenary Banner for the player.
    My ambition is to use a lot more vivid pictures and less heraldic elements on the banners to differentiate them from the noble house Banners.

Banners

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

damn! just amazing!

Participant

we will integrate 5 and 9 somehow? My personal standard – so good).JK.
    It all looks fine, no matter what functional it will have :) By the way, what?

Participant

Amazing!!! Looks good :)
    No.1, No.4, No.5 my personal best ;)

No.9 looks undone… where side axe-banners holding on a pole.

Keymaster

Hey guys, heres another small update on the banners.
    I wont be in the office next week, so dont expect any postings from my side.
    Nevertheless please leave some comments on the banners and I will check out all of it when I’m back.

Cheers!
    Banners

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

I like the extra ornaments. It gives them more individual character and in general the imagery helps create name for a warband.

Participant

Can we have some double headed eagles of different styles please? Im thinking yellow over red, or white over Byzantium pink.

The one with a serpent eating a gray alien is meh. Doesnt fit the rest IMO.

Participant

You could make these special banners unlock-able after performing certain feats, like killing 3 people in the woods with one archer/hunter to unlock the green flag, or have a Brother kill someone while dying of blood loss to unlock the last flag. That would be very satisfying to show off your achievements.

RL

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 1,776 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.