Forum Replies Created
Advanced weapons powder rockets-assembled in compact hand-held installations.
a couple more adaptations
Here you can see the access:
1) To specialists and military vehicles.
2) Recruits with unique abilities (wizards, druids, summoning spirits) – need to perform special tasks of settlements.
3) Displays the degree of influence of the player’s squad on the course of the crisis-battles, saved lives, saved cities and property.
4) Access to special institutions in different cities.
5) The property of the detachment – those trade buildings that were purchased or received as a gift for performing major tasks.
Getting into the squad of field military vehicles occurs after the squad reaches certain conditions:
1. The level of knowledge is 1250 “Professionals”, the ambition of “Attracting the attention of noble houses” is fulfilled. 2. The squad has a character with the prehistory of “The Apprentice”.
3. In the training hall(located in the citadel), the specified character is trained for 2000 gold and receives a special perk and opens the tree of perks connected to military vehicles.
The main purpose of field military vehicles is artillery support of the detachment against large and numerous opponents.
The Chikan pictures
Mechanics in the game: 1 attack-which hits 3 targets at a distance of 4 cells. Each target receives 5 separate attacks(each rolls its own die on a hit). After the Attack, there is a recharge.
Attachments:5. January 2021 at 06:40 in reply to: Unique Imperial Crossbow And the Legendary Crossbow #27450
The principle of functioning of the Dragon Slayer. And versions of the crossbow as a melee weapon (a blow with a bayonet) and crushing blows.
Attachments:5. January 2021 at 06:32 in reply to: Unique Imperial Crossbow And the Legendary Crossbow #27446
a couple of images
A good idea. You can focus on characters with a prehistory “Monster Hunter” in the form of a special line-skills (issued for free, when the character reaches the appropriate level).
Level 0 – “Monster Habits” increases production when fighting monsters by 5% (adds up, i.e. 5 characters of “Monster Hunters” will give 25%). Allows you to find more treasures in the remains of the monster.
Level 3 – “Catching Parasites” – allows you to capture monsters for sale or use in battle. List: spiders, wolves, small nazeri. Increases the duration of the trap net thrown by a character with a skill by 50%.
Level 6 – “Catching Monsters” – allows you to capture monsters for sale or use in battle. List: spiders, wolves, small natskher, hyenas, large wolves, bears. Increases the duration of the trap net thrown by a character with a skill by 50%.
Level 9 – “Monster Slayers” – 35% of the damage dealt to large monsters is always in health, ignoring armor. Increases the number of trophies obtained by 15% when hunting large monsters.
Level 11 – “Master of the Monster” – allows you to catch and tame a large monster (Troll, Snake, White Warg). As long as the tamed animal is alive, it is impossible to catch another one with this character. if a character with this skill dies , the tamed beast becomes an enemy.
Similar to slave drivers, Raiders get 4,8,11 levels of human capture. With each level, the number and quality of captured items increases.
2) Cavalrymen – they represent the standard inventory of the battle brother+ the inventory of the war horse+ the general inventory of the squad. Here is the equipment and training of a cavalryman and his war horse separately.
The cavalry is formed from noble recruits and mercenaries.
In order for a battle brother to become a cavalryman, he needs to learn a line of specific skills:
1. Horse riding-the character gets the opportunity to ride donkeys, horses.the character receives additional bonus damage when using one-and-a-half (bastard) swords in the form of +10% to the chance of hitting,+ 25% to ignoring armor.
2. Horse control-allows you to use warhorses, the character gets the ability iron grip – with severe injuries, he does not merge with the horse for 1 turn.The character gets the opportunity to use long spears to attack the enemy from a horse.
3.Royal Horseman-the character is able to use powerful cavalry pikes, gets an additional 10 units of protection in melee and ranged combat.