Topic: Paul´s Art Corner

• Author
    Participant

Wonderful. I really like all those armors.

Right now im digging through game files trying to figure out what id need to do to add items myself :D

Edit: yeah ok that wont be so easy. Stupid .cnut.

Participant

Lets go!

Mockup

Amazing! I do think both the first and last two shields could get a lot of variety of design… looking very forward.

Participant

Очень круто!

Keymaster

Очень круто!

Google tells me that this means something positive :)
    Nevertheless please try to stick to Englisch language so that as many people as possible can understand, thanks!

Overhype Studios - Let´s roll!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Keymaster

Right now im digging through game files trying to figure out what id need to do to add items myself ?

We would love to make modding possible some way down the road.
    Sadly in our special case its not that easy to just open certain sections of the code for modding. So we would either have to open up the whole code or nothing at all.

We are still investigating and will keep you up to date on that topic!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Very good job, Paul. Clearly noticeable that all this time was taken away from you by new UI… you missed to create new content.)
    One small question : this wonderful wolf helmet with a new armor – is another armor , it did not replace the old heavy wolf armor from gang leaders, yes?

Keymaster

it did not replace the old heavy wolf armor from gang leaders, yes?

No, the old wolf armors are still in :)

By the way: when we implement the injury system you injured brothers (out of combat) will look something like this:

Injured

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Очень круто!

Google tells me that this means something positive ?
    Nevertheless please try to stick to Englisch language so that as many people as possible can understand, thanks!

i gyess it was something like a joke, because its not hard to post “awesome” instead of “очень круто”!)

Participant

Any chance we can get some sallet helmets?

I absolutely adore open salletes, although i think i the full closed one might be out of time frame (by like couple of centuries).

Im talking about something like this:

^they just look amazing with chainmail

Or a bascinet

Keymaster

The Heraldic mail helmet is actually a Bascinet, but with a visor. I decided to take some more liberty with the named helmets, so I’m not that strict on time period with these….

Bascinet

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

The Heraldic mail helmet is actually a Bascinet, but with a visor. I decided to take some more liberty with the named helmets, so I’m not that strict on time period with these….

Bascinet

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn i LOVE the way it looks without visor. Plox make some like that if possible at all. Id keep them on my frontline dudes no matter stats :D

Participant

We will rework named items in general a little and also their distribution. We want to put more focus on exploration, so most of these items will be lootable in treasure locations hidden somewhere on the worldmap.

I hope that exploration-part will be implemented in a way, that it fits the theme of the game.
    Like doing it by (also) adding contracts, that are about protecting:

– an adventurous noble, that seeks fame and fortune, by finding some steeped in legend artifact

– a group of treasurehunters/grave robbers only interested in gold, aiming to sell all valuables they find

– cultists/monks searching for a relic to strengthen their cult(you get everything but the relic they are seeking) (plot twist: turns out it is or wants to become a necromancer. So after success you made a necromancer more powerful or created one. Is a deal a deal or will you kill this madman?)

– a noble house seeking for a mighty weapon, to obtain superiority over the other houses

Pay could be a share of the loot, but maybe there is nothing to loot at all or it is simply upfront gold. Then there could be options to screw the contract and renegotiate or even steal or kill and take whatever aroused your desire.

In my opinion, renegotiating combined with blackmailing(for oneself and the contractees) should be a thing in general, at the cost of renown/relation of course.

Participant

– rescue an noble knight from prison or anything else… and get HIM as reward.
    – rescue an noble knight belongs to an noble house… from a prison belongs to another noble house. Bring him home safety and get a named/legendary armor/weapon or get him also as reward..

did you ever thought about a “legend” background … a very well craftet character!??

Participant

Is there an ETA on these being implemented, or is it an on the back burner, up in the air kind of thing, at this point?

Keymaster

did you ever thought about a “legend” background … a very well craftet character!??

Of course :) It’s just not worth investing time in creating extremely rare backgrounds or characters that most players will never see. We would like to do that though, but its not realistic at the moment.

We also have a lot of contracts in our backlog and now that the UI is finished we will continue implementing them.

Is there an ETA on these being implemented, or is it an on the back burner, up in the air kind of thing, at this point?

We want to implement these with the next big update. That update will also include the injury system and the perk rework. That update will break savegames. ETA is roughly 6 weeks, but I can’t promise.

Cheers!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 1,776 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.